As one of the first and most notable features of your appearance, your smile can greatly affect the impression you provide to others. However, with the advances made in dentistry, you no longer have to settle for a smile you dislike and can choose from a variety of effective cosmetic procedures. We offer the following treatments at Congress Dental Group and Arlington Dental:
- Cosmetic Periodontal Surgery
- Dental Veneers
- GLO™ Teeth Whitening
- Zoom Teeth Whitening
Dr. Robert Page, Dr. Preetha Chally and Dr. John Boyle work together to provide our patients with quality cosmetic dentistry in Boston and Arlington, Massachusetts. To do so, our cosmetic dentists may perform any of the following procedures:
- Affix a small amount of enhancing dental material to the surface of your teeth or gums. Examples of this include dental bonding, porcelain dental veneers (laminates), dental crowns (caps) or gum grafts.
- Take away a portion of dental structure or gum. This is commonly referred to as either an enameloplasty or gingivectomy.
- Enhance the appearance of various dental structures using teeth whitening (bleaching) or gum depigmentation.
- Align your dental structures and create an improved facial appearance with orthodontics.
Below you can find additional examples of the aesthetic treatments we provide:
- Teeth whitening, or bleaching, is highly sought after. Although you can find many whitening products online or at the store, professional treatments are proven to be the healthiest and most effective treatment option for lightening your smile.
- Cosmetic tooth reshaping, also known as sculpting, includes removing small amounts of dental structure or enamel to change the shape of your tooth. Those with crooked or abnormally long teeth can also benefit from tooth recontouring as it instantly creates a new smile appearance and may even be an alternative to orthodontic services.
- Dental bonding refers to the process of adhering tooth-colored resin material onto the tooth’s surface and then shaping and polishing the material as it hardens.
- Dental bridges provide those with missing teeth a replacement or false tooth that can be supported by two adjacent dental crowns. We offer both fixed and cantilever dental bridges, as they can decrease a patient’s susceptibility to gum disease, possibly treat malocclusions and correct a speech impediment. Dental bridges can remain intact for many years when cared for with proper oral hygiene.
- Dental veneers are thin, tooth-colored laminates that are used as a more conservative method of improving the outward condition of your teeth. They are custom-made for your teeth and can eliminate unwanted gaps or discolorations from your smile as soon as applied.
- Gum lift refers to the process of sculpting excess gum tissue to lengthen the appearance of teeth and create a more symmetrical smile.
- Bite reclamation is a service provided to those who have severe dental attrition, which can be caused by grinding or acid reflux. The procedure stops and reverses dental wear.
For individuals who may feel unsatisfied with the appearance of their smile, we encourage you to contact us at 617-574-8700 and schedule a cosmetic consultation with our dentists. We look forward to seeing you at our practice!